- Stainless steel base frame with plastic front panel.
- special inlet filter with 5µm-filter cartridge,
- High pressure pump as rotary vane type up to UO-ED 150 Z, beginning from UO-ED 300 Z as multi-stage centrifugal type.
- Low energy wound module(s) with energy saving PA/PS composite membranes in GRP pressure vessels with inliner.
- Valves such as sampling valves for feed water and permeate, solenoid inlet valve, valves to regulate the flow rate of permeate and concentrate.
- Pressure sensors for pump feed pressure, operating pressure and concentrate pressure.
- Flow sensors for permeate and concentrate.
- Conductivity measurement permeate with temperature compensation
- Valves for internal permeate recirculation or permeate supply.
- Forced flow through diaphragm pressure vessel for permeate.
- Screw connection for manual cleaning unit.
- Connection cable (3m) with 16 A – 6 h CEE three-pole plug up to UO-ED 150 Z, beginning from UO-ED 300 Z control cabinet with lockable main switch, electrical switchgear for control of high pressure pump.
Microprocessor control RO Digital
- For fully automatic monitoring and control of RO system.
- Process visualization with central display of operational status and data (analogue and digital values) and hours of operation on 4-line, backlit LCD text display. Simple menu-driven operation of the controller with 6 buttons.
- Automatic logging of relevant operating data (analogue an digital data, 1960 data sets), storage interval, programmable.
- Highest operational safety due to adjustable alarm systems and limits of the operating parameters with selectable system response.
- Operating conditions: permeate production, permeate rejection / recirculation, concentrate displacement / flushing, intermittent flushing when system is idle, shutdown by an external signal.
- Analogue inputs: permeate conductivity (temperature compensated) permeate temperature, feed water, operating and concentrate pressure, flow rates of permeate and concentrate, calculated feed water flow, 2 additional programmable analogue inputs (e.g. for pressure, flow, level measurement).
- Digital inputs: RO-unit start, RO-unit stop, hard water / motor protection, external stop, 3 universal inputs (free configurable).
- Analogue outputs: 2 universal outputs 4-20mA, e.g. for DDC.
- Digital outputs: high-pressure pump, valve outputs 3c (24 VDC) for example for feedwater, concentrate flushing, permeate rejection or recirculation, collective fault indication as a floating changeover contact, universal output
- LED indicators for power and fault, fault alarms as plain text in the display.