- Stainless steel main frame with plastic front panel.
- Special inlet filter with 5 μm-filter cartridge and two pressure gauges filled with glycerin,
- High pressure pump (series FU with frequency converter) low noise, multi-stage centrifugal type,
- Low energy spirally wound modules with energyefficient PA/PS composite membranes in GRP pressure vessels.
- Valves such as sampling valves for feed water and permeate, inlet solenoid valve, stainless steel valves to regulate the flow rate of permeate, concentrate and concentrate recirculation flow, permeate check valve for each pressure vessel.
- Pressure sensors for pump feed pressure, operating pressure and concentrate pressure.
- Flow sensors for permeate, concentrate and concentrate recirculation flow rate.
- Conductivity measurement of permeate with temperature compensation.
- Screw connection for manual cleaning unit.
- Control cabinet with lockable main switch, electrical switchgear for control of the high-pressure pump.
- Unit is completely wired, pre-assembled and ready for installation. Electrical equipment in accordance with VDE 0100 part 600, VDE 0113 part 1.
Microprocessor control RO digital
- For fully automatic monitoring and control of Reverse Osmosis Unit.
- Process visualization with central display of operational status and data (analogue und digital values ) and hours of operation on 4-line, backlit LCD text display. Simple menu-driven operation of the controller with 6 buttons.
- Automatic logging of relevant operating data (analogue and digital data, 1960 data sets), storage interval programmable.
- Highest operational safety due to adjustable alarms and limits of the operating parameters with selectable system response.
- Operating conditions: permeate production, permeate rejection / recirculation, concentrate displacement / flushing, intermittent flushing when system is idle, shutdown by an external signal.
- Analogue inputs: permeate conductivity (temperature compensated) permeate temperature, feed water, operating and concentrate pressure, flow rates of permeate and concentrate, calculated feed water flow, 2 additional programmable analogue inputs (e.g. for pressure, flow, level measurement).
- Digital Inputs: RO-unit start, RO-unit stop, hard water /motor protection, external stop, 3 universal inputs (free configurable)
- Analogue outputs: 2 universal outputs 4-20mA, e.g. for DDC.
- Digital outputs: high-pressure pump, valve outputs 3x (24 VDC) for example for feed water, concentrate flushing,permeate rejection or recirculation, collective fault indication as a floating changeover contact, universal output.
- LED indicators for power and fault, fault alarms as plain text in the display.