- Stainless steel main frame with plastic front panel.
- Special inlet filter with 5 µm-filter cartridge and 2 pressure gauges,
- high pressure pump with frequency converter (only Series ND/FU) low noise, multi-stage centrifugal type,
- low energy spirally wound modules with energy-effici- ent PA/PS composite membranes in GRP vessels.
- Valves such as sampling valves for feed water and perme- ate (each vessel and total), inlet solenoid valve, stainless l steel valves to regulate the flow rate of permeate, con- centrate and concentrate recirculation flow rate, permeate check valve for each pressure vessel.
- Pressure sensors for pump feed pressure, operating pres- sure and concentrate pressure.
- Flow sensors for permeate, concentrate and concentrate recirculation flow rate.
- Conductivity measurement permeate with temperature compensation.
- Control cabinet with lockable main switch, electrical switchgear for control of the high-pressure pump.
- Unit is completely wired, pre-assembled and ready for ins- tallation. Electrical equipment in accordance with VDE 0100 part 600, VDE 0113 part 1.
Microprocessor control RO digital
- for fully automatic monitoring and control of Reverse Osmosis Unit.
- Process visualization with central display of operational status and data (analogue und digital values ) and hours of operation on 4-line, backlit LCD text display. Simple menu-driven operation of the controller with 6 buttons.
- Automatic logging of relevant operating data (analogue and digital data, 1960 data sets), storage interval programmable.
- Highest operational safety due to adjustable alarms and limits of the operating parameters with selectable system response.
- Operating conditions: permeate production, permeate rejection / recirculation, concentrate displacement / flushing, intermittent flushing when system is idle, shutdown by an external signal.
- Analogue inputs: permeate conductivity (temperature compensated) permeate temperature, feed water, operating and concentrate pressure, flow rates of permeate and concentrate, calculated feed water flow, 2 additional programmable analogue inputs (e.g. for pressure, flow, level measurement).
- Digital Inputs: RO-unit start, RO-unit stop, hard water / motor protection, external stop, 3 universal inputs (free configurable)
- Analogue outputs: 2 universal outputs 4-20mA, e.g. for DDC.
- Digital outputs: high-pressure pump, valve outputs 3x (24 VDC) for example for feed water, concentrate flushing,permeate rejection or recirculation, collective fault indication as a floating changeover contact, universal output.
- LED indicators for power and fault, fault alarms as plain text in the display.