- Stainless steel base frame for installation of all components. The RO part is installed on a panel made of powder coated steel.
- Prefilter with 100 μm-filter cartridge and two pressure gauges,
- pipe separator BA according to EN 1717 and DIN 1988-100
- water meter controlled simplex water softener
- hardness monitoring unit limitron for continuous monitoring of feed water hardness, in case of hard water the reverse osmosis shuts down.
- Special inlet filter with 5 μm-filter cartridge with two pressure gauges filled with glycerin,
- high pressure pump rotary-vane type,
- high performance wound module(s) with PA/PS composite membranes in stainless steel pressure vessel.
- Valves such as sampling valves for feed water and permeate, inlet solenoid valve, valves to regulate the flow rate of permeate and concentrate.
- Pressure sensors for pump feed pressure and operating pressure.
- Flow indicator in the display for permeate and concentrate.
- Conductivity measurement of permeate with temperature compensation.
- Screw connection for a manual cleaning unit.
- Connecting cable (3 m) with 16A – 6h CEE three-pole plug.
- Unit completely wired and pre-assembled and ready for installation. Electrical equipment in accordance with VDE 0100 part 600, VDE 113 part 1.
Microprocessor control RO digital
- for fully automatic monitoring and control of Reverse Osmosis Unit.
- Process visualization with central display of operational status and data (analogue und digital values ) and hours of operation on 4-line, backlit LCD text display. Simple menu-driven operation of the controller with 6 buttons.
- Automatic logging of relevant operating data (analogue and digital data, 1960 data sets), storage interval programmable.
- Highest operational safety due to adjustable alarms and limits of the operating parameters with selectable system response.
- Operating conditions: permeate production, permeate rejection / recirculation, concentrate displacement / flushing, intermittent flushing when system is idle, shutdown by an external signal.
- Analogue inputs: permeate conductivity (temperature compensated) permeate temperature, feed water, operating and concentrate pressure, flow rates of permeate and concentrate, calculated feed water flow, 2 additional programmable analogue inputs (e.g. for pressure, flow, level measurement).
- Digital Inputs: RO-unit start, RO-unit stop, hard water / motor protection, external stop, 3 universal inputs (free configurable)
- Analogue outputs: 2 universal outputs 4-20mA, e.g. for DDC.
- Digital outputs: high-pressure pump, valve outputs 3x (24 VDC) for example for feed water, concentrate flushing, permeate rejection or recirculation, collective fault indication as a floating changeover contact, universal output.
- LED indicators for power and fault, fault alarms as plain text in the display.