- Stainless steel main frame seawater resistant.
- Special inlet filter in PP with 10 µm – filter cartridges,
- Barrel-type high pressure pump with Variable frequency drive VDF and EnergyRecoverySystem Turbocharger
- Seawater-spirally wounded module(s) with energy-efficient PA/PS composite membrane in GRP vessel with inliner.
- Valves such as sampling valves for feed water and permeate (for each pressure vessel), automatic inlet valve, valves to regulate the flow rate of permeate and concentrate.
- Pressure switch for pump feed pressure, pressure gauges for inlet and outlet pressure pre-filters, pump pressure, operating pressure and concentrate pressure.
- Conductivity measurement permeate with temperature compensation.
- Flushing device for automated cycle flushing of the unit with permeate, consisting of permeate tank and pump, integrated injection point post-chlorination (option)
- Control cabinet with lockable main switch, electrical switchgear for control of the RO-unit esp. of the VFD of high pressure pump.
- Unit completely piped in seawater resistant material (1.4462), wired and pre-assembled and ready for installation. Electrical equipment in accordance with VDE 0100 part 600, VDE 0113 part 1.
RO 1000 microprocessor control system
- For fully automated monitoring and control of the reverse omosis unit with two-line LCD (16 characters per line) and process-visualisation of
- Operating data: permeate conductivity (temperature-corrected-, permeate temperature, operating hours,
- Malfunction signals: low pressure, hard water, motor overload, high conductivity prealarm, high conductivity fault, status signal: permeate discard, permeate recycling, concentrate displacement, concentrate rinse, intermittent rinse during shut-down, shut-down by external signal (forced stop, regeneration), LEDs for operations, malfunction, regeneration, discard, disinfection and full tank.
- Inputs (low voltage) for level control with 1 or 2 float switches, hardness monitoring unit (the RO 1000 controlsystem includes control functions for the limitron hardness monitoring units), shut-downs by external signal (forced stop, regeneration), 2 universal inputs.
- Outputs for softening unit (230V/50HZ), 2 solenoid valves for concentrate rins, permeate discard and recirculation, universal output, analogue output conductivity permate (4–20 mA) and DDC (collective malfunction signal on floating changeover contact).