Aqualine RO ALFA 440 – with membranes06/30/2020
UO-D 300 C06/30/2020
UO 300 C
Ready-to-connect system in compact design including pre-treatment for desalination of drinking water according to drinking water regulations (free chlorine not detectable).
Due to integrated water pre-treatment components as pre-filter, backflow preventer, simplex water softener and limitron hardness monitoring unit a piping on site is not necessary. Easiest on site-installation due to only 4 connections (drinking water, permeate, waste water and power socket).
||UO 300 C
- Skid mounted, complete unit (1130 x 750 x 1520 mm)
- Simplex softener Clack WS1CI 30L mono resins
- RO 524 controller
- Recovery from 75% to 80%
- Salt rejection percentage: min. 97%
- Working pressure: 12 bar
- Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
- Analogue flow meters
- Stainless steel base frame for installation of all components. The RO part is installed on a panel made of powder coated steel.
- Prefilter with 100 μm-filter cartridge and two pressure gauges,
- pipe separator BA according to EN 1717 and DIN 1988-100,
- water meter controlled simplex water softener (UO C)
- hardness monitoring unit limitron for continuous monitoring of feed water hardness, in case of hard water the reverse osmosis shuts down.
- Special inlet filter with 5 μm-filter cartridge with two pressure gauges filled with glycerin,
- high pressure pump rotary-vane type,
- high performance wound module(s) with PA/PS composite membranes in stainless steel pressure vessel.
- Valves such as sampling valves for feed water and permeate, inlet solenoid valve, valves to regulate the flow rate of permeate and concentrate.
- Pressure switch for pump feed pressure, pressure gauge for operating pressure.
- Flow meters for permeate and concentrate.
- Conductivity measurement of permeate.
- Screw connection for a manual cleaning unit.
- Connecting cable (3 m) with 16A – 6h CEE three-pole plug.
- Unit completely wired and pre-assembled and ready for installation. Electrical equipment in accordance with VDE 0100 part 600, VDE 113 part 1.
RO 524 microprocessor control
- system for fully automated monitoring and control of the reverse osmosis unit
- with two-digit alphanumeric display of permeate conductivity, forced stop and full tank.
- Malfunction signals: low pressure, hard water and high conductivity, automatic restart of operation after progressive rest period.
- LEDs for operation and disinfection status. Automatic concentrate flushing after each operating cycle, forced flushing after 24 h standby.
- Inputs (low voltage) for level control with 1 or 2 float switches, hardness monitoring unit limitron (the RO 524 controller includes control functions for the limitron hardness monitoring unit), shut-downs by external signal (forced stop, regeneration).
- Outputs for softening unit (230 V / 50 Hz), for 2 solenoid valves and for DDC (collective malfunction signal on floating change-over contact).
||The units are designed for a maximum TDS of 1,000 mg/l, a water temperature of 15°C, a max. colloidal index of 3 and free permeate outlet. Under these conditions, the unit still reaches design permeate flow after 3 years of operation. The permeate recovery depends on the raw water quality and the type of pre-treatment.
- Permeate recirculation PR500/24
- VSE Blending device
||4040 x 1
||75 – 80 %
|Max Operating Pressure
||3 – 11
|Minimal Salt Rejection
||230V / 50Hz
||1 – 99 μS/cm
||min./max. 4/6 bar
||min./max. 5/35 °c
|Waste Water Connection
|Capacity of softener
||120 °dH x m³