- Stainless steel main frame.
- Special inlet filter with 5 μm-filter cartridge, stainless steel high pressure pump low noise, multi-stage centrifugal type, low energy spirally wound modules with energyefficient PA/PS composite membranes in GRP vessels with inliner.
- Valves such as sampling valves for feed water and permeate (for each pressure vessel), inlet solenoid valve, valves made of stainless steel to regulate the flow rate of permeate, concentrate and concentrate recirculation.
- Pressure gauges for inlet and outlet pressure pre-filter, pump pressure, operating pressure and concentrate pressure, pressure switch for monitoring the feed water pressure.
- Flow meters for permeate and concentrate flow rate.
- Permeate conductivity measurement, temperature compensated, measuring range 2-200 μS/cm.
- Control cabinet with lockable main switch, electrical switchgear with soft-starter for control of the high-pressure pump.
- Unit is completely wired, pre-assembled and ready for installation. Electrical equipment in accordance with VDE 0100 part 600, VDE part 1.
RO 1000 microprocessor control system
- for fully automated monitoring and control of the reverse osmosis
- unit with two-line LCD (16 characters per line) and process-visualisation of
- Operating data: permeate conductivity (temperature-corrected), permeate temperature, operating hours,
- Malfunction signals: low pressure, hard water, motor overload, high conductivity prealarm, high conductivity fault, status signals: permeate discard, permeate recycling, concentrate displacement, concentrate rinse, intermittent rinse during shut-down, shut-down by external signal (forced stop, regeneration), LEDs for operation, malfunction, regeneration, discard, disinfection and full tank.
- Inputs (low voltage) for level control with 1 or 2 float switches, hardness monitoring unit (the RO 1000 control system includes control functions for the limitron hardness monitoring unit), shut-downs by external signal (forced stop, regeneration), 2 universal inputs,
- Outputs for softening unit (230V/50Hz), 2 solenoid valves for concentrate rinse, permeate discard and recirculation, universal output, analogue output conductivity permeate (4-20 mA) and DDC (collective malfunction signal on floating changeover contact).