Legipid® test kit comes with all you need to run Legionella tests, apart from the PrimeLab plastic adapter for 1ml vials and a filter kit to filter your water sample.
For all those who currently use a PrimeLab, all you need, is an update through the PrimeLab Desktop Assistant Software or the App, an activation code for ID 147 (Legionella) and a small plastic adapter to use 1ml Legionella vials. If you do not yet have a PrimeLab, it benefits from more than 120 different test methods, starting with A for Alkalinity to Z for Zinc. JENCOLOR sensor technology allows parallel testing on 400 different wavelengths ensuring outmost accuracy of test results.
Wireless bluetooth technology, free software and App, individual parameter setup, free cloud service, dosage recommendations based on your individual water treatment chemicals, activation of more parameters at any time, reports per account (test sources), Turbidity (NTU) along with PTSA and Fluorescein by adapter… to name just a few of the benefits of the PrimeLab 1.0 Multitest photometer.
registered in Europe and between 8,000 and 18,000 people are hospitalized in the USA.
Mortality rate figures range from 6% to 15% every year, likely to be an underestimation, since many countries are unable to provide mortality figures.
- High-risk facilities include:
- Cooling towers and evaporative condensers
- Hot water systems with water tanks and return circuits
- Heated water systems with recirculation through high speed water jets or air injection
- Industrial humidifiers
- Internal systems for cold water intended for human consumption (pipes, water tanks,cisterns or mobile tanks)
- Hot water systems without a return circuit
- Evaporative cooling equipment which sprays water
- Ornamental fountains
- Sprinkler water systems in urban environments
- Fire extinguishing systems that uses water
- Outdoor aerosol equipment that uses water
- Other devices that store water and produce aerosols
- Respiratory therapy equipment