Hydra Mono Water Softener, is a modern water softener which provides an effective way to deal with limescale. It is filled with high quality monospheric ion exchange resin, which increases its efficiency by 20%. This special resin makes Hydra Mono an eco-friendly product. It uses less water and salt for regeneration and thus generates less wastewater. A reduced time of regeneration allows to reduce operation costs by as much as 30% in comparison with the products offered by our competitors.
It is equipped with automatic, electronic time-volume control valve equipped with by-pass. The maintenance-service is intuitive and limited to salt refill only.
Main Problems of Hard Water
- Precipitation in pipes, accessories and equipment.
- Precipitation in electrical resistances.
- Increase of energy consumption because of isolation.
- More use of soap and chemical products.
- Reduction of the electronical device’s lifetime
- More need of maintenance.
Advantages of Hydra Mono Water Softener
- Reduces water hardness.
- Automatic, electronic time-volume control valve equipped with by-pass.
- Increased resistance against iron and manganese ions.
- Extended media service life.
- Low operating costs.
- Lower salt consumption.
- Washings reduction.
- The largest amount of resin in a compact softener – 30 litres.